Monday, July 27, 2009

Holiday Inn.


(Singing) What you doin'? Nothin', chillin' at the Holiday Innnnn. Who YOU with?

Hahahaha.

Yeahh. That's what I'm doing. Kindof intoxicated right now, so excuse my grammar. I'm loving this darned hotel. I'm in a lovely suite; it has beautiful leather furniture in the living room, a goregous bathroom with a jacuzzi (oh, yeah), two tubes, and big beds. Ahhh, comfy. Last night was the best. Me and my lover filled up the jacuzzi with bubbles up past the actual height of the tub. Candles lit the way, it was amazing. We had a magnificant evening, and actually, we are going to stay another night, I believe. Unfortunately, sleepyhead is snoring next to me. I'm so sad. Crunk, blazed, and wide awake with no company. Good thing I have this, or I would be s.o.l. (shit out of luck, for you slow ones).


Let me talk a second about some soco and lime though..



I vote it is a definite "must try". I am not one for dark alcohol, but this one with LIME. Make sure it is LIME, NOT keylime. I tried it with keylime = very shatty. Whiskey sounds crazy, but I am telling you. I am also telling you that I am very in the mood right now. Maybe it's the Soco & Lime, eh? ;) I am about to wake this sleepy sex machine up. Hehehe.


Fucking you, slowly.
[acai]

No comments:

Post a Comment