Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My first day!


Hello all!

I just wanted to give a warm welcome to everyone visiting me. Over the next few days this page will be changing appearance a lot, just give me a little time. From here on out I'm just going to blog with no restrictions and talk like no tomorrow! Here goes a sample:

So, I woke up early to sweet, gentle kisses on my lips and face. Sleepy and still dazed, I tenderly kissed back. Ah, the rowdy, rough, and rugged man of my dreams was laying over top of me wispering his most sincere goodbyes. Oh, how I do hate it when he leaves me, but oh, how I do love to watch him walk away..even if he is just wearing cameo cargos and a beater. Rugged. No white man I know has an ass like that.

My horse does though.. but then again, he's black! Ha!
Check him out:



That's my boy, Duke. He's a Morgan horse, and a headstrong champion at 10 years young. He's solid muscle, solid attitude, and solid black, except for his back left foot has a little white sock on it. How cute? Hehe, I call him my "Cowboy Horse". You know, the cowboy always has that perfect horse that seems to do everything he wants it to ie. fear nothing, bring him his hat, wait for him outside the saloon, share a beer, that's DUKE, and that's where I'm going. I need to spend today doing something exhilarating, so it's off to the stables with me. I'm going on a wild ride! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Acai Grace,
    I've never seen this site before, but am quite interested in how to make my own. I can't wait to see what all you have to share. Keep it up girly.

    ReplyDelete